Welcome to the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Our challenges start on the first Saturday of every month. Please come and Join us, you might even win a prize from one of our monthly sponsors! Happy Crafting!

Friday 3 February 2017

January Challenge Winners and Top 3!!!

Hi everyone Sue J here with the Winners and Top 3 of our January Challenge 'Something New' and many thanks to our wonderful sponsors



Okay onto our lucky winners as chosen by Random.Org ......





Congratulations to you both and please contact me ..my email is on the sidebar and please take your Winner's badge to display on your blogs!!!

Now our Top 3 as chosen by our fab Design Team 







Congratulations to our Top 3 winners!!! absolutely stunning designs and please take your Top 3 winners badge to display on your blogs. Join us tomorrow for our February Challenge!!!!
Hugs Sue J and the Crafty Calendar Design Team Girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. What fun that I'm in the Top 3. Congratulations ladies.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh, I'm so excited to see I am a winner of your last challenge, thank you so much!! Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks I have seen I am a winner of Something New chall.. congrats to all the other winners..

    smiles Christine (aka Nanaseaside) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Thanks for sharing the good information!eBay contact telefoonnummer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering this months challenge! We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
xxxx